Sunday, July 23, 2017

My Little Immanuel Church!



Did you see my little Immanuel Church?
That sat on top of reformed theology.
It was not just the doctrine they taught;
It was their love to practice the word.
That made them women and men of God.

Did you see my little Immanuel Church?
That sat on top of mustard mighty faith.
It was not their numbers that made them great;
It was their love for the spirit of the word.
That made godly and loving to be around.

Did you see my little Immanuel Church?
That sat on top of God’s word and love.
You never heard of divorces and break-ups;
Their marriages were solid and love flowed.
How great was their notion of family.

Did you see my little Immanuel Church.
That sat on top of friendliness and jokes.
They joked about their ages and misfortunes;
They knew that God was all they wanted and had.
So they placed their faith and being in Him.

Did you see my little Immanuel Church?
That made me love to be member of a church
Soon they spread amongst the Church;
Perhaps to share their faith and works
This year their curtain will be drawn.


Hamilton Ayuk

“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (I Cor 15:19). "It is not how well you know a person; it is how well you treat them that they will live longer and happier with you." Hamilton Ayuk. Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

My Little Immanuel Church!

Did you see my little Immanuel Church? That sat on top of reformed theology. It was not just the doctrine they taught; It wa...