Monday, March 14, 2016

Little Lovely stubborn Butterfly


Up up the tree sat a mother butterfly and her daughter.
“Mom, I see a lovely European bee eater flying over us patiently.”
“Daughter fly away and enter into the little chink!”
“Oh mom, she does not hurt because she is so lovely!”

“Daughter at the appropriate time you will be her meal.”
The bee eater flew around flapping its feathers for beauty sake.
“Mom, look, she is just flying, not having any intention to hurt!”
The mom flew a few yards away and the daughter absconded.

The bee eater quickly pulled her, opened her legs and sucked nectar.
“Please do not do this to me,” she cried! “I am still a virgin!”
“Oh mom help!” The young daughter cried frantically.
“Methoguht you were just a lovely bee eater basking in the sun.”

Her mom could hear the cry, but she feared for own her life.
The little butterfly cried again louder as the bee eater sucked more.
“Oh mother, I should have listen to you when you told me!”
“I promise never ever to play with bee eater again in my life!”

The bee eater said, “Oh, silly girl, disobedience has consequences!
I love butterflies with all my heart, soul and spirit everyday!
How can I see a butterfly and stay hungry my dear girl?
I am not too hungry so I will let you go see your mom.”

“My daughter all that glitters is not gold, just so you know.
The bee eater flaps its feathers and dances just for your nectar.
You are lucky he let you go because others haven’t been.
Beware, the nectar between your legs may cause your life!”

 Hamilton Ayuk, 2016. 

“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (I Cor 15:19). "It is not how well you know a person; it is how well you treat them that they will live longer and happier with you." Hamilton Ayuk. Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

Dance for Jesus and you will never suffer?

Sesekou Arrey-Mbi, the honorable Mfor Ngbe of Atlanta,  This is your son speaking! This reply is in relation o the video above. I kn...