Monday, February 29, 2016

I Am A Stranger Here Passing By!


I know not when my yonder call comes.
Like a carcass I will lay forever motionless.
Then pallbearers will roll the hearse away.
As a sendoff to the celestial wedding day.
Shall Michael and Gabriel be our best men?
It would matter less to me or the brethren.
Were my positive footprints engraved on lives?
Are my fingerprints scratched on yearning hearts?
Those goals are my blind stick for the pilgrimage.
By faith I saw the narrow gate during scrimmage.
Oh what endless joy profound overtaking me?
A recompense showcased in this great epitome.
I am a stranger on this earth, passing today here!
This world is not my home; I am a stranger here!


Hamilton Ayuk 2016

“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (I Cor 15:19). "It is not how well you know a person; it is how well you treat them that they will live longer and happier with you." Hamilton Ayuk. Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

Dance for Jesus and you will never suffer?

Sesekou Arrey-Mbi, the honorable Mfor Ngbe of Atlanta,  This is your son speaking! This reply is in relation o the video above. I kn...