Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Oh Spinster Of My Dream

Oh spinster of my dream!
Pass me not oh smiling beauty!
Many running for your crown.
If I run, I wouldn’t win.
Help hoist hopeful heart. 

Oh spinster of my dream!
They lay gold on your door!
That will vanish like a wind.
When the storm beats you up.
For fake future fades faster.

Oh spinster of my dream!
Men dream to suck your nectar!
Dusk done dawn dead.
Bed your only companion.
Leaving life like lepers lie.

Oh spinster of my dream!
Chasing shadows all life long!
Beautiful birthdays passing fast.
Those are times to suckle one.
Fantastic father forever fit.

Oh Spinster of my dream!
Let me sing to you a lullaby!
Striking the cords in your soul.
Every pint I lay for you.
So sailing safe sleep so safe.


Hamilton Ayuk 20145


“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (I Cor 15:19). "It is not how well you know a person; it is how well you treat them that they will live longer and happier with you." Hamilton Ayuk. Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

My Little Immanuel Church!

Did you see my little Immanuel Church? That sat on top of reformed theology. It was not just the doctrine they taught; It wa...