Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Love For You Is Unto Death.


You should believe my Love Is true!
You know the Lord permits us as glue.
He created you for me to love.
Help live as fingers in a glove.

He singled you out from all the bevy.
How your body and soul are all groovy.
He knew well I would love you best.
Heaven knows He is our only nest.

I had my heart before you came.
You had your heart with all the fame.
Now I see mine in your fortified fortress.
Noting that you are my pump portress.

You now have two hearts, but I have none.
You should only take care of it as I have done.
I want to get it back in heaven when we reach.
I want to show that it was not empty speech.

If I go to heaven and you are not a heir.
I will challenge the Cherubims for warfare.
Then I will wait for you on Judgment Day
Just so you do not go the wrong way.

I bond with you now to escape doomsday.
Not to miss each other on that Happy Day.
To prove to you my love was and is true.
I will go to heaven to always be with you.


Hamilton Ayuk 2014.

“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). "It is not how well you know a person; it is how well you treat them that they will live longer and happier with you." Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

Dance for Jesus and you will never suffer?

Sesekou Arrey-Mbi, the honorable Mfor Ngbe of Atlanta,  This is your son speaking! This reply is in relation o the video above. I kn...