Monday, August 31, 2015

I Saw A Mad Man

I saw a mad man in the street.
He hailed and lived in Utah.
His father took him to a rogue politician
Who begged another to rule him for life.
What kind of politics is that my friend?

I saw a mad man in the street
Running from a Loony bin in Oklahoma.
They flew him to see women twerk
Just not to hurt himself and others.
What kind of treatment is that my friend?

I saw a mad man in the street
He walked naked and spoke to birds in W.V.
They took him to a prosperity healer.
Who jingled plethora of pennies in his ears.
What kind of healing is that my friend?

I saw a mad man in the street.
He schooled to save the world in Oregon
All he did was watch tits and butts 
The school offered him pins and wristbands
What kind of education is that my friend?


Hamilton Ayuk 2014


“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (I Cor 15:19). "It is not how well you know a person; it is how well you treat them that they will live longer and happier with you." Hamilton Ayuk. Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

Dance for Jesus and you will never suffer?

Sesekou Arrey-Mbi, the honorable Mfor Ngbe of Atlanta,  This is your son speaking! This reply is in relation o the video above. I kn...