Thursday, August 27, 2015

Everyday

If I was born with a golden spoon
Surely I would be riding in the moon
The birds and trees sing in the vale
Surely because of the exposing veil.

Why are people so unhappy?
In parties they look so dandy.
Methought you were married.
Yet your lives are so horrid.

Children crying for their father.
Children crying for their mother.
They are all sitting on the net.
Just to write rubbish on camnet.

Then I saw the collar fellow
Always bitter like an aloe.
He was fake and mostly brash.
Always spewing constant thrash.

I thank my God for everyday
My every day is a birthday
Joy has always been my portion
My vehicle is my education

Hamilton Ayuk 2014.

“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (I Cor 15:19). "It is not how well you know a person; it is how well you treat them that they will live longer and happier with you." Hamilton Ayuk. Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

Southern Cameroons Should Keep Their Schools Closed For Their Own Good.

I hear talks of schools reopening because children can no more stay home. Is it that all those who were arrested have been released, or is...