Saturday, August 29, 2015

A sonnet to my lover

To My lover

Not too difficult to profess my love.
You shimmer sparkle special dove.
Voluntary call of duty to love you always.
The goal of your happiness to upraise.
Every time I am thinking of you.
I place my heart in a fun curfew.
For that I am grateful to God.
Your silhouette is my soul’s prod.
The days are running faster.
My soul’s feet need a laster.
Your love will overcome distance.
You and I will share this existence.
I see that in your face and eyes.
For only we can win the prize.

“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (I Cor 15:19). "It is not how well you know a person; it is how well you treat them that they will live longer and happier with you." Hamilton Ayuk. Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

Southern Cameroons Should Keep Their Schools Closed For Their Own Good.

I hear talks of schools reopening because children can no more stay home. Is it that all those who were arrested have been released, or is...