Thursday, December 25, 2014

These stories should force you to cheer people up.

This is why I talk to everybody and try to cheer them up whether i know them or not because people are going through different struggles in life. Next time if you see me cheering you up, you should not think that I need something.

CBS 5 - KPHO

Now look at what these people did. They just needed someone to give them good advice. However, they did not get because some of them have made the society so artificial . If you start being kind to a woman, she quickly concludes that you want sex. Click on this slideshow below and you should have enough prayer topics.






You know how people always stand like Zombies on the line at the post office, so one day I was standing on the line at a post office. I looked at one lady and said to her, "relax, you are too tense; everything will be ok." She smiled, and replied, " I am trying to. It is so hard to relax when you have too many things just putting you down." I told her two stories and a joke, and she laughed. When the clerk said,"next", I wished her well and went to the clerk. She said aloud, "you are really an angel sent directly from God to me. Thank you so much." You should take time to watch news daily, and you will see why you must put the word of God into practice. The bible says that there is no difference between those who say they know God and those who do not know Him, if those who say they know Him only greet those they know (Mt 5:47).


“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (I Cor 15:19). "It is not how well you know a person; it is how well you treat them that they will live longer and happier with you." Hamilton Ayuk. Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

My Little Immanuel Church!

Did you see my little Immanuel Church? That sat on top of reformed theology. It was not just the doctrine they taught; It wa...