Sunday, July 27, 2014

This Racist White Woman Called Her “Nigger”!

I read a story from Rawstory about a Florida woman who called her neighbor, “black fucking nigger” in front of the cameras.[1] She said that she is not a racist, but others say that she is. I will narrate some anecdotes and let you be the judge if she is truly a racist.
In 2012, I visited Portland, Oregon. While I was jogging with my friend, I found a cellphone that laid by the corner of the road, so I picked it, especially because I did not want the threatening rain to damage it. I looked at the last two numbers, I called the people and asked them if they knew the owner of the phone. They told me  that they were going to tell him to come and get his phone. While waiting, there were constant bombardment of text messages. Out of curiosity, I read one of them and it said, " nigger, when are you gonna grow up? This is your daughter's birthday, and you cannot call. Aren't you gonna even show up to take her out?" I concluded that it was a mixed relationship because the lady whom I spoke to was white, and now I have this "nigger" right here. I thought the nigger should be an African American or a black guy, at least.  Other insulting text messages were still coming, but now I was merely reading them and trying to interpret why a woman will send a man more than 30 messages (within two hours) if he is not responding. One out of every two messages had "nigger" in it.
Finally, I received a call that the owner of the phone was on his way. He wanted our address. I gave the address, and he came with a bicycle. Like I said, I was expecting a black guy. Instead, it was a white guy who showed up. So I said, “man I did not know that there were white niggers." The guy laughed and replied, “You are very funny. We call each other like that. My Baby mama too is white, but she always calls me, well, we always call each other 'nigger. We call even our white friends that way too."

If the African Americans want this word to disappear, they have to stop using it themselves. They cannot pretend that they have a monopoly to use it. It is hypocritical for the African Americans to claim that they could call themselves niggers but others cannot.
Another time, I met a lady at Walmart crying. I approached her to console her. She told me, “it is my nigger who is making me cry." Five minutes later, I saw a muscular white guy coming towards us. He asked me what I wanted and the lady said, " nigger leave him alone, or I gonna call the police right now." Finally, she explained why she was crying, and the man too explained his own side of the story. I concluded that both of them had other extenuating circumstances that were making them crazy. It is normal. If two people are crazy at the same time, one must feel more hurt than the other. I counseled them, and I adjured the man to be gentle next time.
Therefore, if this woman grew up in a household where "nigger" is used as a communal name or a common insult to everyone, she might not even be a racist, like the ladies in the above stories. Let us refrain from imputing into people's intentions. We don't know their hearts. If they say, “I did not mean it that way," we must believe them. I have had black people say to me, “black fucking nigger.” Are they racists? If she is telling a lie, she has her conscience. It will catch up with her when she goes to the loony bin.

Until then, we are not God to know the intentions of people’s hearts.

St Arrey of Ntenako.




“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). "It is not how well you know a person; it is how well you treat them that they will live longer and happier with you." Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

Dance for Jesus and you will never suffer?

Sesekou Arrey-Mbi, the honorable Mfor Ngbe of Atlanta,  This is your son speaking! This reply is in relation o the video above. I kn...