Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hamilton Ayuk: Wrongful Arrest.

Hamilton Ayuk


Ladies and gentlemen,

It has come to my attention via the phone calls and postings in Cameroonian forums that my mugshot is on the internet. For those of you who felt betrayed and disappointed, I will plead with you to hold your fire. First and foremost, being arrested does not translate to guilt. In addition, even if convicted does not in all cases mean guilt still as we have seen many people wrongfully convicted.

For those who are quick to call around, write in forums and sing songs on how I have been arrested should know that I feel very disappointed that my name has been dragged in mud, but I attach no much value to their behavior as being dignified.

Notwithstanding, I was wrongfully arrested by the racist county of Cobb County and transferred to another racist county of Fulton county.  The warrant did not have my name on it. It was a bench warrant for

ANYIAM LUKE

4975 SPRINGBROOK DR

DOUGLASVILLE, GA 30135

M
, BK, 12-FEB-1964, EYE: BR, HAIR: BK

HEIGHT: 64

WEIGHT: 170

Take for instance, the driving with no license could not apply to me because I have a valid Georgia license issued on 11/07/2006 which is to expire in 07/-/2016. I am not going to make a run around to get the picture removed . I know I cannot explain to everyone out there, but to those of you who read me, you should rest assured that it was a wrongful arrest. 


One thing you can be certain  about is that Cobb and Fulton Counties which arrested and detained me are racist counties. Cobb held me for Fulton because according to them I was wanted. How many days would it take to compare finger prints that they kept me for 4 days? It was just the normal schadenfreude to lock up another negro. America has a very big problem with racism; it is gangrene that needs to be healed.

Finally, the case was dismissed.






Until then, stay well.

Prince & PA Hamilton Ayuk
“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

Dance for Jesus and you will never suffer?

Sesekou Arrey-Mbi, the honorable Mfor Ngbe of Atlanta,  This is your son speaking! This reply is in relation o the video above. I kn...