Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My friend asked me to pray for his coffin business. He wants to have big sales.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Mt 7:7-8 

When I visited home in 2001, I asked of one of my friends. My sister told me that he had become a coffin seller. I asked her to accompany me, so we could pay him a visit. When I met him, we began to jump up and down, hugging each other as we did when we were growing up. I asked him about life and his business. He told us that all was well, except for his business that was stalling because "people have not been dying these days." He explained Then he added a prayer request. He said that he wanted God to blossom his business for him to have one of the biggest stores in the place. My sister tried to pull me away, but I resisted. As a result, my sister just began going alone, as if saying “OK if you want to be his customer, you should stay there alone because I am gone!”

Since I did not have much faith for the prayer topic, and we need faith for God to answer our prayers, I decided to send out an SOS. I am not too spiritual to honor his prayer request because I am afraid of it. Imagine that I was praying and God said ok Hamilton let us start with you as his first customer, so I am leaving it with you all to do the bombardment. I was seeking for prayer warriors to stand shoulder to shoulder with me and bombard heaven with intercession for my friend who makes coffins so that his business will prosper. Feel free to add fasting and speaking in tongues to expedite the request. Oh, if anyone is naming and claiming customers for him, they should spare me because I am my mother's first son. This may be the explained version of my request. Please always listen to the entire prayer topic before you pray, so you do not pray at the first request if not you will have to undo the prayer with 40 days and 40 nights of fasting and prayers.

Notwithstanding, no matter how awkward and wry his prayer request is, it is just a business. Most people want to be buried in coffins and imagine if he did no more sell coffins. Imagine if every coffin seller went out of business. Do you want the guy to die of bad business? Let me know why you think it is a bad prayer topic.

Until then, I am divided with wishing him good business and bad business.

Prince & PA Hamilton Ayuk.

“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

The Secrets of Leadership.

The secrets of leadership. You know, most people want to be leaders, but very few are really leaders. Leadership is a very simple phen...