Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Natalie Munroe: Freedom Of Speech Muzzled By Absentee Parents.

A teacher was suspended with pay this week for writing her personal blog about students. Are we still living in the country of the free and land of the brave? Sooner or later Americans are crossing oceans to go and teach others on freedom of speech. Teacher, teach thyself! American schools are in big trouble! Let me tell you guys some personal stories about our little angels. I tell you guys everyday that we are in an epoch called “childrenism” where children rule. Someday in future it will be “animalism” where your cat will be head of household or family head. The parents have failed and must take care of their kids. I know you will make some noise after all, he that is crying and he that is laughing are all guilty of making noise. Now enjoy and make some noise!

One day a female teacher was leading her students to the cafeteria, and one of them asked to use the restroom. After entering, the student quickly bolted back out and asked the teacher “MS. (so and so), do you want to see me jack up.” I was standing between the door of the cafeteria and the restroom door. Then the teacher exclaimed “no, he didn't.” I asked her what happened, and she asked me what the young man said. I repeated it to her. I did not know what jack up meant.  Being from Africa, I thought perhaps it was a form of exercise that he wanted to do, so I was wondering why she was angry. Methought it was just the habitual female histrionics where they always use a grenade to kill a cockroach. She explained to me that it means masturbation. I made a quick sign of the cross and said "Lord have mercy! These kids will come and rape someone here one day in broad day light." She reported the student to the administrators, and they asked her to write a report. I was shocked to hear that nothing happened to the student.

Another day a student wrote a wooden sign and placed it in front of her desk. The sign read “fuck me. Fuck my life y'all.” Everytime I taught and looked at her, she showed me the sign that read “fuck me”. I will laugh, but the other students did not know why I kept laughing hard. She made me lose my thought each time I read that sign, so I asked her to step outside. She refused, and I called the administrators. One of them came, and she said that she did not have a sign. Immediately as she went back to class, she removed her sign that she had passed to her friends and placed it back in front of her. So I just said to myself, “don't be in a haste; you will have plenty of customers.” I decided to ignore her and her sign and continued my job.


Another one always sang this song to me,

Nigger mother fucker, 3X

Nigger nigger mother fucker 2X

What you gonna do?

The administrators sent him to ISS for one day where he went and slept all day long. I actually liked the song because it was original. It meant at least he had one thing that he knew how to do-write music to say the least. I gave him a dollar for his creativity.

In one school, the principal said since kids do no more do homework, so the teachers should stop giving homework. Would that shock you that for seven years that school had never made the AYP, but surprisingly their principal was one time the state principal of the year? How? Isn't our society extoling mediocrity now?

So why are people crucifying the poor woman for nothing?America is shying away from the truth. The teacher did nothing wrong! If you look at things well; most parents who are angry about her admonishments are absentee parents who feel indicted for absentee parenting when the kids are called to responsibility. They are setting on time bombs. Just compare the education the kids receive today and what was yesteryears, and you will see that educational standards have been muddled up in excessive freedom. Isn't she covered too by the First Amendment?

Until then, give the woman's job back.

Prince & PA Hamilton Ayuk

“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

My Little Immanuel Church!

Did you see my little Immanuel Church? That sat on top of reformed theology. It was not just the doctrine they taught; It wa...