Friday, October 29, 2010

Resignation from the CPDM

I want to thank the Section president: Joseph Mbu who has done everything to put CPDM on the map of USA and Canada. I want to thank my subsection president Sango Ngalame, my branch president-Namaya Sr. and the other officers with whom we have labored together.


I have thought that by serving in the CPDM, I could bring a change. Indeed, I tried, but I didn’t and could not. I have come to realize that if I remain in the CPDM, I will not accomplish what I was called to do. The agenda of the party these days does not suit the ethos of my calling. I have patiently waited to see those party policies that could help to implement the educational policies and other innovations that Cameroon so badly needs, but I have not seen even a fly. It would seem the party is used for individual aspirations.

Therefore, I have decided to resign from my position in the CPDM with immediate effect. In a few days to come, I will inform Cameroonians the next step to take, so that together we will build Cameroon.

Until then, I wish them well.

Prince & PA Hamilton Ayuk

“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

The Secrets of Leadership.

The secrets of leadership. You know, most people want to be leaders, but very few are really leaders. Leadership is a very simple phen...