Saturday, January 9, 2010

Putting Up A Fight When The Devil Is Dragging You Down


Listen: this year has begun and we are determined to make it a better year,but the devil is determined too to make it the worst year. So would you let him do it? A couple of my friends have confessed to me they no longer pray because they no longer trust God to do anything for them. If God was hearing their prayers then He should have done something for them. Therefore, today I bring you good news. When Satan annoys you, don’t let him have his way, get up, remove your sword in the spirit and fight till every prisoner including yourself is set free. God will surely come to your help. He does not fail and will never fail.

Listen: we had a Full Gospel Youth Camp in Mbamlayo and on the first three days it had rained, but usually while we were asleep. On Thursday, the rain began 30 minutes before we left the dormitory. My assistants whispered into my ears that we should suspend the evening campaign. Like Jannes and Jambres they argued that the kids could catch cold and become sick. I looked at them and laughed. While they were sleeping I was praying in the night in the little bush by the side. So when the time reached for us to go I told the kids that we will go into the rain and run with songs in our mouths until we reach the campaign grounds. It was still raining and as we prayed and I jumped into the rain, and called the rest to follow me. As we began to run, two to five minutes later, the rain had stopped. On that day one soul gave his life to Christ and today he is a pastor. When the devil is trying to drag you down please put up a fight. I say put up a fight!

Listen: I don’t care how many times you have taken the same exam but have not passed. “For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him”. I say study hard, pray, and go, and take it again. I don’t care how long you have been sick, pray and believe God he is called Jehovah Rapha. The power of God has no comparison and those who believe in him will never be confounded.

Listen: don’t allow the Devil to stab you again; you have a magic sword that you just need to hold, and it works magic for you. Use it. I say use it! I don’t care how your business has failed and people are laughing at you. Don’t allow the devil to stop you again. I say get up and fight. “Remember my brethren; be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places”. Are you giving up or you are putting up a fight?

Listen: before a soldier goes to war he or she spends hours in training and practicing on hitting targets. Where do you train? Are you practicing to hit your targets? I say put up a fight. This year don’t allow the Devil to push you around. Why are you a candidate for heaven yet you allow yourself to be pushe around by a hell bound candidate? Look; you have allowed the devil to take you hostage; until you have lost hope: you are depressed. You have lost trust in God and you think he does not hear your prayers. You have tried by the arm of flesh but it did fail you. Look; the devil has given you a knock down but I want you to rise up before the bell, and say though I am knocked down I am not knocked out. I say put up a fight dear! The fire of the most high will consume your enemies as you put up a fight in prayer.

Listen: that private time you pray in your closet; that is your battle field. Don’t allow the devil to bully around. God has not withheld good things from you; it’s you yourself who has done that by listening to the devil that you cannot get them.

Listen: I know some of you are afraid to date again because every man that came ran away like you are man repellant. I say, pray and start to date again. This time put up a fight and tell the Devil not this time again. Are you hearing me? Say not this time again! Anyone that is holding your answered prayers Angel Michael will be sent to liberate it as you battle in prayers. So I say get on your knees. Man, are you hearing me? Get on your knees; don’t allow the devil to bully you again. Stop crying, get up and put up a fight. I want to see that face shinning with joy of inner peace. Sing the song of Zion my dear; it is the victor’s song. Stop singing the song of Babylon; it is the song of defeat. I mean even if the devil gave you the name of Badluck that when you come to the door it closes in front of you. I know your husband is acting a fool like Nabal and you have prayed, but the devil seems to be toying with you. I say get up, tell him not this time, and pray again one more time.

Listen: do you remember when Elijah was praying for water? He sent Elisha to go and see if there were signs it was going to rain. He went and looked at it the first time but there was no sign of anything. Like them you have prayed the previous years but no sign of anything. He sent his servant again the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth time and there was nothing. But the seventh time he came back with an answer “Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand”. Pray until you see your own little hand so that you can sing of your victory before you stop. Why are you not putting up a fight let your enemies be confounded. Those who collude against you will themselves experience failure. Cry no more my dear; instead put up a fight for this is your year. Repeat after me: this is my year.

Until then, put up a fight when the devil is dragging you down.

Prince & PA Hamilton Ayuk


“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk).
Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk).

Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

Does Al Franken and Tweeden’s photo speak a thousand words?

Does Al Franken and Tweeden’s photo speak a thousand words? Before the advent of photoshop, a photo spoke a thousand words, but in...