Friday, July 10, 2009

What Do Women Want?

Brian was a young brother who stopped his pastor Brown one day as they were talking. He asked him “what do you think women want in life”? “I don’t know. I may want to ask you,” replied Pastor Brown. Brian insisted “no let me learn from you as the pastor”. The pastor said, “Brother, with this woman affair, there is no professionalism. I know little and never pretend to know anything. Nonetheless there is one thing you will always hear from every woman’s mouth: I know what I want; it is the men who do not know what they want. Most men do not know anything about a woman”.

However, since the pastor is allergic to silence he began. “When you meet a girl as an honest man, you quickly tell her all about your life. You will be hoping for her to do same. Mistake; she will not! You will tell her your strengths and weaknesses because you want her to have all the necessary information before making her choice. She will not; she will be playing cat and mouse with you. Then once you start to fall back, she starts to tell you, ‘you did not even love me’”.

“The more you run after a woman, the more she finds pleasure in running away. When you stop, she stops and runs back a bit. Before she knows it, she is catching up with age and her game is caching up with her. She then becomes desperate, leaps from the pool into the barbecue trail. She gets burnt and cries, ‘oh are there anymore good men out there’? Sometimes she leaves the swimming pool and jumps into the ocean and before you know it, her life is on the line. Then she starts with ‘I want to divorce. He is an abuser. He is a liar. He cheats on me. He never told me this, he never told me that’. She left the man that told her everything about himself for the one that kept secrets from her. Son that is what I know women want. Over to you”!

“You speak as if you knew my predicament. That is exactly what my girl is doing to me. I see why they call you prophet”. Brian praised the pastor. “My friend they don’t call me prophet because of this. The information I have given you is from experience. I did not finish. Let me continue”.

“Then when you leave her and fall into other overtures, she starts to pester you with calls and mails. Soon one day, the new one discovers you are receiving extra calls. She too will start to fall fits. Have you reached there yet”? “No sir” replied the young disciple. “May be I am on my way” Brian amplified. “Ok we will end there and continue next time when you reach that stage” the pastor cautioned. “If you don’t have much grace you may reach there as soon as possible. Always ask yourself, what do women want"? Only the woman knows what she wants. But would she ever tell a man or she wants him to figure that out.

Until then, what do women really want?

Prince & PA Hamilton Ayuk

“Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk).
Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk).

Southern Cameroons Should Keep Their Schools Closed For Their Own Good.

I hear talks of schools reopening because children can no more stay home. Is it that all those who were arrested have been released, or is...