Friday, May 1, 2009

"Is Going back to My Ex A Good Or bad Thing? Am I selling myself cheap if I keep going back to my EX?”



Hahahha that is a nice one! I had a computer, one day it picked a virus, so I decided to try and fix it. The virus programs I had did not work, so I tried something else: system restore. When I tried it, it worked. Later, I picked another virus and tried the system restore, but it did not work. I decided to use the recovery steps, so that I will delete and expunge everything to restore the computer to the factory settings. I did and my computer began to function well. However, though I had deleted everything yet within the hard-drive laid everything that I had done with the computer. It is there, but it does no more direct the computer. I have to lead the computer to the destiny I want. That is how one's relationship with their ex is.
People come into your life and go. Some come to stay, but others come to leave. Learn to forget those who came to leave. If you have broken off from a man and tried it twice or thrice and it did not work, it is like a computer that keeps picking a virus, but all you do is use the virus program. You must learn how to delete and expunge some people from your life. Indeed, you will never forget them. If you have divorced, you will never forget your ex. If you had a great encounter, you will never forget that encounter. However, you must learn how to delete and expunge such a person in your life. If you did not win a man with tears, then you should not keep him with tears.
The greatest mistake many people do is hang unto their past and let it direct their present and future. Some women have embittered their love lives with memories of the exes that they overtax the new pretenders for the broken vases of the old lovers. Many women have been treated so badly that when they encounter someone one who treats them well, they run away because, “he is scarily nice." The future is always bright if you look at it with hope and anticipation and not with defeatism and disappointment. Though each individual has their own code it has not made them happy; only those who use the Master Code in I Cor 13: I-13 are the ones who are happy.
After having deleted a file from a PC and you go back to retrieve it, sometimes it comes back corrupted.  You see that when two people are planning to divorce. The woman moves out and the man comes and flatters her back into a new roman with a getaway vacation. All of a sudden, you hear that the woman was dead. Sometimes the man cajoles the woman back to the house, and the poisons her. Some people organize for them to go on a vacation, and thieves come and shoot only one partner.
Other times, it is this twisted love. You loved a man, but he dumped you, or you dumped him. Nonetheless, whenever you hear that he has a new girlfriend, you fret and go berserk. Why do you bother with whom he sleeps with, after all, haven't you said he is not good for you? You see her with a new man and all of a sudden, you become King Kong and want to tear down the entire place. Isn’t that a good occasion that the file is corrupted and should be deleted and expunged? I am not saying that one should not run after a girl they like or love. I was taught and believe that if you truly love a girl, you should run after her as long as she is single and open for you to run after.
What I am writing here is about a failed relationship that you still cling unto even though after many tries it seems to go kaput at the slightest opportunity, or perhaps it seems to bring you more hurt than joy. Relationship though not for happiness was meant for joy. Joy is embodied in its sadness and prosperity, but it does not function like a momentary period of bliss called happiness.
Therefore, if a relationship brings you only pain, then it is time to delete and expunge those files. Yes, if you have used the virus programs and nothing seems to work; think about deleting and expunging them. That is when you will be clean and ready to take in new files; perhaps better files. That is what I do with my computer.

Until then, learn to move on after a failed relationship.

Prince & PA Hamilton Ayuk.




“No matter how a rat becomes the house pet, if it is sleeping beside the bag of groundnuts the owner may not have much sleep. ” (Hamilton Ayuk).
"If a goat runs from the owner’s leash, it will be tied by the council in a market square" Hamilton Ayuk).

Does Al Franken and Tweeden’s photo speak a thousand words?

Does Al Franken and Tweeden’s photo speak a thousand words? Before the advent of photoshop, a photo spoke a thousand words, but in...