Sunday, February 1, 2009

Why do you delay to answer religious questions?

You see, while I could take 30-45 mins to write a political commentary, I cannot do same with Biblical issues because we have to affront hermeneutics. That is just why I usually take much time to reply or answer religious questions. They entail a lot of hours and usually it means I have to give up at least 24 hours for a single answer.

Believe me; I have told many people who hide with fake names to insult me this: if righteousness was to be measured between and amongst mortals, I doubt we will be sitting on the same bench with them. When I do not write what they like to hear, they say I am fake. But when I write to their proclivities; I am a hero. I just do not join the chorus to condemn anyone before the matter is judged, and even when it is judged, I should see the Uberrima fides and equity applied before I absorb the verdict as just.

I do not write because I think I will not change a thing, but because I know that it takes only for a good man to do nothing for evil people to bring evil into his living room. I am not a key opinion leader, but I follow the way of my Master: Jesus. In his days, he was neither a scribe nor a Pharisee, neither sat in the court of Pilate nor in the temple with Caiaphas, yet he cried in the desert and in the sea, in graveyards and in gardens, in the city and in villages. Today, his voice still resonates 2000 years after his death. I desire not the approbation of mere mortals but just that pat on the back saying: “well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord”. For I am aware that from the days of John the Baptist the kingdom of God suffers violence and only the violent get it back. By allowing any other theory against the homily of the Bible to go unchallenged, I forfeit my rights and responsibility of a sentinel.
Until then, enjoy what I write.
Prince & PA Hamilton Ayuk

“Go for the person who loves you most and not the one you love most for the one you love most may not give you the love you need most because though love is blind marriage is an eye-opener” (Hamilton Ayuk).

Does Al Franken and Tweeden’s photo speak a thousand words?

Does Al Franken and Tweeden’s photo speak a thousand words? Before the advent of photoshop, a photo spoke a thousand words, but in...