Thursday, December 11, 2008

Operation Reclamation

I will be embarking on spiritual and physical exercises. From the 19-30/12/2008 my goal is to read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation and to fast for three days. Then I want to lose 5 lbs too. If you are struggling with weight and need help; please don’t hesitate to join me in this journey. Just call me at 678-720-5598 and I will start to give you daily tips and exercises we need to do. I will also tell you where and what we should be reading. By the end we will memorize two verses. If you are not used to praying in the morning we will start that too. You will learn how to pray for 30 minutes every morning without wandering because the time will always be short. These are perilous times; the kingdom of God is suffering violence and only the violent will get it back.

Until then, iron sharpens iron.

Prince & PA Hamilton Ayuk

If relationship was only sex then Hollywood would be in a better predicament but unfortunately, if love was shoes, then Hollywood would charter all sizes.

My Little Immanuel Church!

Did you see my little Immanuel Church? That sat on top of reformed theology. It was not just the doctrine they taught; It wa...