Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Important Reminders


If Kids in America and the West will leave the TV, Video games and computer and start to play outside, then 50% of Obesity is slashed away.

I was almost losing my Bassa skills. Lord I need a tune up. It was nice hearing the musician sing in Bassa again. Furthermore, what great art.

While expatriates are going to Africa to redeem the place, Africans are running away from their home to work slavery overseas. This video reminds me of my trips to Ngwagwanda, Hegba, Liseh, Maganga, Ebolowa, and all those central and south provinces villages we visited.
If relationship was only sex then Hollywood would be in a better predicament but unfortunately, if love was shoes, then Hollywood would charter all sizes.

My Little Immanuel Church!

Did you see my little Immanuel Church? That sat on top of reformed theology. It was not just the doctrine they taught; It wa...