Thursday, December 25, 2008

Beauty Without Brain?





Perhaps just that stupidity and greed always outweigh beauty. Maybe beauty queens are unaware that money does not always translate to responsibilities. This is one of those cases where vaulting ambition overleaps our brain and throws us on the side of foolishness. I am not a very good singer, but there is a song I like to sing to my female students:

Chorus:
Why do beautiful girls like crazy boys?
Why do beautiful girls like criminals?
Why do beautiful girls like drug dealers?
Why do beautiful girls like stupid men?

As I am traveling around
I see a very beautiful girl
When I enquire whose is that?
They tell me the drug dealer in town.

Chorus

So can anyone tell me why do beautiful girls like crazy boys?

Chorus

You sit in class and you see your smartest student
Mr. Ayuk do you want to talk to my boyfriend,
Looking at him; he is a train wreck in the making.
Her grades will start to drop and
Her truancy overshadows her attendance

Chorus



Here is Miss Sinaloa 2008: Laura Zuniga with all the advantages of a Miss that she should have exploited. She is there for quick cash; dating the brother of a drug dealer. She claims that she was just in the truck with them. Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are. Even if she is not guilty, what is she even doing with people like that? Look at the news, beautiful girls always with stupid people and then boom divorce. Her life will never be the same. Thank God she is just 23 she may pick up the broken pieces and start at fresh. Select your friends and know with whom you walk.

Until then, I wish her well.

Prince & PA Hamilton Ayuk.

If relationship was only sex then Hollywood would be in a better predicament but unfortunately, if love was shoes, then Hollywood would charter all sizes.

My Little Immanuel Church!

Did you see my little Immanuel Church? That sat on top of reformed theology. It was not just the doctrine they taught; It wa...