Monday, May 19, 2008

STDS and HIV Massacres

An estimated 33.2 million people live with HIV/ AIDS in 2007[1]. People each year ask me: “Why are you publishing your HIV test results if you are not sleeping around”? What that tells me is that sex is the only source of HIV. That will dwarf our epidemiological intelligence since it has been empirically proven that HIV could come from sex, blood, and mother[2]. Even the circle of sex if we blame everybody who has HIV as having had it from sex then we will be condemning innocent people because one may be clean but the partner brings it from somewhere and gives it to him/her. That will be condemning a faithful and innocent person. Or may be you pick it through negligence of blood transfusion. What did the child do to carry it from the mother? Did it too have sex? So you see; sex is not the only way. Therefore, I do not test myself because I am sleeping around. I am testing myself to show you guys that it is good to test and know your status.

Remember I believe in practical Christianity where I teach do as I do and not as I say. Christianity must be practical for it to transform individuals. If a brother comes to me naked and tells me: “brother, pray that God should give me clothes”. I will go into my closet and give him some clothes then pray that God should bless him. If I have to encourage you all to test yourself against STDs I start and do it so that you may now it is at the reach of everyone especially because there are many free testing sites like the one where I got tested.

My tests results for two weeks ago on Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Hepatitis B and Syphilis all came back negative. You see, you too will do yourself some good by testing for all these diseases. Do not forget that prevention is better than cure.

But protecting yourself is just 50% of protection. You must make sure your partner is protected and negative too. I have heard people sue others that they gave them an SDT. You are not exempted because you failed to take appropriate preventive measures. It is the same like the so called victims of the Nigerian 419 scams[3]. The supposed victims are not victims but thieves who made a bad business because they knew that it was dirty business. Before you have sex make sure your partner is clean and that will eliminate happenstance or one night event.

Now, if you take the HIV test and find out that you are positive that is not the end of the world. You may have alternatives: western medicine, traditional African medicine or other while praying to God who heals all diseases. There is no disease that God cannot heal. The problem with western medicine is that it is so expensive; with too many side effects unlike its African traditional counterparts.

You may wonder why many people in Africa are not using the African traditional medicine. Most of them have been brainwashed to believe that everything Western is better as such they rely on it. It took my mother years to try my concoction that cures hypertension until when she was desperate and the western medicine could not longer help.

Therefore, I want to forewarn Africans to avert all those recent calls to take vaccines because HIV is ravaging the African community. In my last article (Fairytales On HIV In Africa ) you know that is not true. Remember that most of these vaccines have undesirable side effects and could lead to sterility. I know Cameroonians can still remember Rev Anthony Fonteh.

Until then, let us each test ourselves.

Prince & PA Hamilton Ayuk.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_pandemic
[2] http://www.who.int/hiv/mtct/en/
[3] http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/fraudschemes.htm

Southern Cameroons Should Keep Their Schools Closed For Their Own Good.

I hear talks of schools reopening because children can no more stay home. Is it that all those who were arrested have been released, or is...