Sunday, February 3, 2008

Plastic Surgery: Self Inflicted Evil.






















The adage “woman thy name is vanity” is just fine though at times we could add “man thy name is sometimes vanity too”. There are many reasons for plastic surgery. Women do breast augmentation and breast reduction, eyelid surgery, facelift, facial implants, forehead lifts, lip augmentation, liposuction, nose surgery, tummy suck, and you name them. It has claimed many victims from Kate Silverstone, Jackie Stallone, Heather Mills, Latoya and Michael Jackson, Jocelyn, Wildenstein, Courtney Love, Paul Stanley, Lil Kim, Micalea Romani to Janice Dikinson just to name a few.
The mother of a plastic surgery gone bad once said: “I am the mother of one of the women that Dr Adams disfigured, and I can blatantly assure you that my daughter is not a ‘Sue-Happy Bitch!!” It is not only in plastic surgery that surgery could go bad but even in other normal surgeries, but you really don't know when it could go bad and you will remained deformed for good. Moreover, plastic surgery has synthetic causes unlike the normal surgery which is due to sickness.
There are people out there who like big breast and others who like small breasts. If a man does not like your kind of breasts, then he was not meant for you. I remember some of the love letters we wrote as little kids. Some of them read: “your breasts are my pillow". That tells you someone out there will appreciate the size of your breasts just fine. One of my friends always said he loved little breasts like oranges.
Did you know that plastic surgery is a sin? Your body is not your own; it was bought with a price (I Cor 6: 19-20). This body of yours is like the money we use. You may own it but if you destroy it, the government will jail you. It is your body but when you use it wrongly, God will punish you. Nature even starts when we get old.
Fooling around with the woman’s breast is being too selfish to progeny. It means you will never breastfeed if you intend to have babies. Your body and all the artificial things you take will start to exfoliate as the skin shrinks due to senility. Naturally, without fiddling with the natural construction of your body the human being will spend more money at their old age than any other age. Then what more if you do.
In most cases, plastic surgery changes the individual’s physiognomy. It is the artificial reply to low self-esteem and confidence about one's own body. No matter how plastic surgery goes well, during your geezerhood, the effects are cumbersome. Do you think of dotage when you do certain things?
Science tells us through the Second Law of Thermodynamics that nothing new will remain new; for all will depreciate with time in good or bad conditions. When aging comes, our minds and physiognomy change from good to bad and finally to worst. An iota of common sense reveals that plastic surgery has no long term benefits. When you get old, your skin starts to fall off. Why don't some of these people go to nursing homes and see for themselves what plastic surgery does to people?
Dear friend, you are just fine the way you look. Listen to me: one man’s poison is another’s meat. I had gone to a graduation ceremony in 2007. My friend reminded me I would have dyed my grey hair black. I had grey since when I was nine. He explained himself that it makes me look too old for my age. There are people who are older than me with 20 years who do not even have a single grey hair. A few minutes later, we met some party guests too. A lady walked to me and asked me if I dyed my hair grey because this grey looks so beautiful and special. She asked for permission to touch my hair which I joyfully gave it to her. She touched and caressed it as the vibrations of her body woke my lust. Then she added: “it looks sexy too”. If someone does not love you in your natural looks without make up, then they don’t love you.
Nonetheless, not all plastic surgery is bad. There is plastic surgery to correct an ailment like burns or overgrowths. This type of surgery is health wise and not for entertainment purposes. Dear friend, plastic surgery may repair a damaged face, but a plastic smile will be insufficient for a miserable life. You can augment or reduce your breast; augment or reduce your lips and augment or reduce your buttocks as you want; you will still be miserable inside if you don't have inner satisfaction with life. The solution to your inferiority complex is feeling good inside and that does not come with surgery; it comes with knowing the Prince of peace: Jesus Christ.

Until then, plastic surgery is a self-inflicted evil.

Prince & Hamilton Ayuk

Bonyfish beware because the same net that caught the jawless fish, caught the cartilaginous fish” (Hamilton Ayuk). Beware earthly paradise seekers because there is a serpent in every paradise"(Hamilton Ayuk). "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." (I Cor 15:19). "It is not how well you know a person; it is how well you treat them that they will live longer and happier with you." Hamilton Ayuk. Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time (Hamilton Ayuk).

My Little Immanuel Church!

Did you see my little Immanuel Church? That sat on top of reformed theology. It was not just the doctrine they taught; It wa...