Sunday, August 12, 2007

2008 International Itinerary




Today I have just made my program for 2008. So God willing this is what it will look like. If you have never been to Africa or any of these places and will like to visit just let me know. As for Africa, I will help anyone who wants to do a documentary. Please, just shoot me an email saintarrey@yahoo.com. I want to thank you for stopping by again. Please, send my blog to your friends. Ask me any question you have on religion or Africa Until then, God bless you!
Dec 21-Jan 6, 2008: Germany and Holland (Preaching in churches)
May 31-June 28, 2008: Mexico (Learn Spanish).
July 2-15: Germany and Holland (Preaching in Youth Camp).
July 16-Auguist 4: Cameroon (Preaching, teaching and visiting places).

"Do you have family here?"

People always ask me each time I meet a new person, “Do you have family here?” Sometimes, when I meet a white person, he or she always...